Dynamat questions

-

dusterglenn

Reaction score
So, I got a deal on a box of Dynamat, 9 sheets 12"x32". Now I'm wondering how best to get the most out of those 9 sheets. I'm not sure if I have enough for full floor coverage. Not that that's always the best plan. Any suggestions as to placement for maximum results? I'm already thinking I'm going to use some above the headliner, as the roof has a real hollow 'ring' to it.
Anybody have any ideas, or better yet, pictures?

Nobody?
I'm wondering if I should focus on the firewall area, footwells, trans tunnel, under the front seats, or under the rear seats? Should I try for full coverage? Should I just use smaller pieces to deaden panel vibration/resonance or focus on 'noisy areas'?

Firewall to under the backseat. If you still have some left Start pull panel and putting it there. Last place would be headliner

wheel wells, firewall, trans tunnel. It didnt make a huge impact on my mega cab and I did the whole thing minus the headliner, some areas i doubled up. I used 100 square feet of fatmat.
If you need more I will try and find the name of the place I got mine. Think I payed like 175 shipped for the 100square feet.

-
Back