-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
I have up for sale this OEM E-Body passenger side sport mirror (Paintable) . I had bought this for a car I was doing over for someone a long time ago but it never got installed . I can't remember what year it came off of but as you can see it's in very good condition . I think it might also be the same mirror that they used on the early Chargers from 71 threw 73 . You can have it for only $250 or bro . Plus S/H of course . Thanks for looking .

Attachments

• IMG_2068.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2070.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2071.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 88
Just letting you know that is 73-4 B-Body Only. 71-4 E-body and 71-2 B-body has a different base which is shorter and the 2 screw holes are closer together.

Just letting you know that is 73-4 B-Body Only. 71-4 E-body and 71-2 B-body has a different base which is shorter and the 2 screw holes are closer together.
I stand corrected . I was just going by what the owner of the Challenger and the guy that sold it to me back then had told me . I did some research on it and I came up with either 73/74 B Body ( like you said ) or 71/74 B Body . I'll repost it correctly the first chance I get . Thanks for letting me know . I try never to miss represent anything that I'm selling .

No problem,just trying to help you sell it to the right guy for the right car. It is 73-4 B-body only. The 71-2 B-body are the same as 71-4 E-body. The base on the B & E is not as tall and the screws are further in when compared to a 73-4 b-body mirror...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back