E-Town Pictures

-
e_town_06_051.jpg

Poor dart!!!!

Nice pictures! Especially that Aqua Dart!:wink: So was that you I passed and looked at with the camera Joe? If it was you should of shouted A bodies only or something!! Would of liked to meet you! Had a grat time how bout you?

onehellofadart said:
Nice pictures! Especially that Aqua Dart!:wink: So was that you I passed and looked at with the camera Joe? If it was you should of shouted A bodies only or something!! Would of liked to meet you! Had a grat time how bout you?

yup that was me... the damn camera wouldn't take the picture at first so i had to swing around and try.. i have no idea how i actually got your whole car in the pic.. that camera really pisses me off sometimes..lol. all in all i had a good time.. heck i picked up a set of never used spitfire headders for $95 so i was definatley happy...

e_town_06_008.jpg

That Lambo Dart actually won best in show on Saturday. :scratch:

In that pic, he has a small can of paint. He was actually touching the car up today, and he knocked it over and there was purple paint all over the pavement.

chardart440 said:
hey,i seen that vertical door dart at a show in butler,pa. was actualy kind a cool,just not my cup a coffee.
nice #s HALFAED
DAVE
It looks like a beautiful car, I like the white on the inside, but those doors!!!!

And thanks dave. :)

-
Back