Eagles fans. Where are you AND . . .

-

Workingdog1

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Waiting to hear/reasons excuses blame juz cuz eventually the whining will start.

Game on just for fun.

20230212_214005.jpg

I'll taking losing Eagles over winning Chiefs and Prancer(was a chiefs fan, but cant stand Mahomes family and wannabe wigger Kelce) One of the lamest calls ever made in a SB and we all know it.

All in real time speed. It all happens in a split second. Quarter back sees what the ref sees..... Past 5 yards defender has hand on the mid section, quarter back throws towards area looking to point out the call but without risking the throw. Ref sees it too, hand on mid section as receiver tries to break away and quarter back is screaming to point it out. Flag thrown. All in a moment. Play cannot be challenged. Of course in slow motion, it isn't a hold. Bottom line: don't give refs a reason to throw the flag by "imitating" a foul. The hand on the side of the other player had no bearing on the play, so just don't do it.

Im not necessarily an Eagles fan but grew up in the area. iMO the Eagles played normal ansd as expected. They have won 1 out of 4 super bowls since 1981. Winning the big game isn't in their DNA. It wasnt a shocker that KC creepd up from behind, chewed the clock and won by a field goal.

All in real time speed. It all happens in a split second. Quarter back sees what the ref sees..... Past 5 yards defender has hand on the mid section, quarter back throws towards area looking to point out the call but without risking the throw. Ref sees it too, hand on mid section as receiver tries to break away and quarter back is screaming to point it out. Flag thrown. All in a moment. Play cannot be challenged. Of course in slow motion, it isn't a hold. Bottom line: don't give refs a reason to throw the flag by "imitating" a foul. The hand on the side of the other player had no bearing on the play, so just don't do it.
Try reading this

that matters none. They all saw the replay. My team wasn't playing, so I'm not biased. It is very simple: On third down don't give the ref a reason to throw the flag. Period. Why was the hand around the waist??? ESPECIALLY when the receiver has a yard step on you ???? Just dont' do it !
Did you read the article thoroughly ?
It was a hold.
Eagles acknowledged same.

Only thing worse than the call was the play by play commentary. With all of the broadcasters "available" THOSE are the 2 they chose? :BangHead: I realize the contract bs and stuff but wow, poor choices.

Mistakes killed them... the fumble, the KC punt return, the hold etc. Its a championship game, you cant make mistakes .

Only thing worse than the call was the play by play commentary. With all of the broadcasters "available" THOSE are the 2 they chose? :BangHead: I realize the contract bs and stuff but wow, poor choices.
Brady 2024 if he adheres to 10 year contract, I believe it was $ 357,000,000.

Did you read the article thoroughly ?
It was a hold.
Eagles acknowledged same.
yes, but in slow motion i thought petty. But again, in real speed it looked obvious to me. I'm sure many eagle fans will dispute it.

yes, but in slow motion i thought petty. But again, in real speed it looked obvious to me. I'm sure many eagle fans will dispute it.
It did seem petty, ref saw receiver not able to release per article. Split second, but enough. Oh well I enjoyed the game and sorry some Eagle fans will snivel for years.

It was a hold though, the jersey grab... anything that tales a second off the speed of the receiver its a hold because it screws up the timing...welp theres always next year...:)

that matters none. They all saw the replay. My team wasn't playing, so I'm not biased. It is very simple: On third down don't give the ref a reason to throw the flag. Period. Why was the hand around the waist??? ESPECIALLY when the receiver has a yard step on you ???? Just dont' do it !
The Eagles got away with alot of obvious no-calls during the game. They didn't on that play. lol
Cry Eagles, Cry.

Eagles fans are he worst part of the whole situation, every year they fanatically claim they are going to the Super bowl after a pre season win...:)

eagles fan here.. there are no excuses. that call at the end of the game isn't what lost the game for them even though tons of fans crying that it did.

hurts can't fumble for a kc td.
special teams who the fans knew were a problem all year van't give up that huge return
gannon's defensive scheme who the fans knew all year were a problem can't allow kc to score on every drive in the second half. needed to get pressure on mahomes which they did not.

those are what lost the game for them. not a lame call at the end of the game where bradbury even said he held.

Eagles fans are he worst part of the whole situation, every year they fanatically claim they are going to the Super bowl after a pre season win...:)

you are describing the loser cowboy fans there.. its their year every year as they claim and haven't been to the big game in decades..lol

My whole family are Eagle fans, me, I was always a Steelers fan.
Dad grew up around Philly, Bristol my birth place.
We moved West in 1976, so my primary team became the Seahawks and still love for the Steelers.
I'm going to enjoy poking my brothers and sister.:D but at least their team made it.

-
Back