Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here! I am in need of a 22" radiator correct for early A body 1965-66 cars! I'd like a plug and play, or one that needs minor repair, don't really want to re-core one if I don't have to! I'm trying to keep this car on a budget! Any radiator will be considered though! PM me if you have one to sell, and include a pic here in the thread if you would please! Thanks all, Geof

I just picked up a brand new radiator today.. let me go out and get some picture and info on it tomorrow for you.. I don't know what it is for other then a mopar but it might work for you

not prettiest radiator out there but seems to be in good condition. from 66 barracuda w/273 auto/AC

Attachments

• IMG_20150426_204902_384.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20150426_204818_523.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 99
My buddy has a nice factory one from an a-body with a good core and tank, looks clean and came out of a nice 67 barracuda when the cooling system was upgraded for a 340. Think he wanted a $100 for it but I'm sure I can get him down.

Well gang, I have one coming from bmw88rider! Thanks for all the replies, I really appreciate it! Yall are the best, and thanks to fabo for the ad, I couldn't do without you great friends!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back