dowboy1970

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Early A body 3 speed.
23 year old friend has a 64 Dart that the 3 speed is getting bad in.
We are needing something to drop in or rebuild while he is driving the car.
This is his daily guys so any help to the young man would help a young Mopar enthusiast.

We are in 72936 Western Arkansas or Eastern Oklahoma.

Thanks in advance FABO.

If you cannot find one closer, I have one. I'm in Georgia.

I have a Free One in Missouri if you want it... BellHousing and All. Works Well, came out of my '65 Barracuda.
Had Column Shift.

Last edited:
I have a Free One in Missouri if you want it... BellHousing and All. Works Well, came out of my '65 Barracuda.
Had Column Shift.
Column Linkage Rods are going to @RustyRatRod tho.
Yep, this would be very close to the OP that needs a ready to drop in and drive @66340SEDAN , I am all the way over on the East side near Memphis, Missouri is north of me and East of the original poster needing one and free :thumbsup:

Had Column Shift.
I will tell him and see if He and my Son can arrange a trip.
What part of Mo. are you in?

Had Column Shift.
Well there you go! Right around the corner. I preciate you remembering me, but he can have the shift rods, too.

I think we are supposed to go to Spring Field next weekend. Maybe I can find the tranny a ride from Saint Louis to Springfield.

As it sits, it's a Ball and Trunnion Style.
Worked well, I did a Four-Speed swap.
It will need a Front Bearing Retainer Gasket.
I removed the Retainer to compare it to the 833 retainer.
The gasket tore when I removed it.
I drive to Arnold Missouri everyday if you need it dropped-off somewhere.

20221023_162003.jpg

Last edited:
That's a Deal if I ever saw one. And fairly close. There are two, in the West El Paso yard I frequent, in a 63 wagon, and a 64 four door sedan. Have already sold the pedal setups from both cars. Haven't pulled the trannys and or flywheels from them, for resale, as pretty much have determined no one is going to pay to ship slant six tranny stuff. But theyr'e still there, if anyone is within a Day's drive, and needs parts.

Thank you Fabo and eekvonzipper for your help and generosity.
After finally getting the truth out of the young man and after he put fluid in the tranny, I have not heard back from Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back