Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy folks, like the sign says, I need a couple of parts for an early A body! First thing I need is the small clip that holds the hood torsion springs together in the middle! I don't think the torsion action will hold up the good without this center clip, and I can't find one around here!

I am also looking for a pair of defroster vents, in black if possible, but I'll take any color! Please message if you have either of these items, and thanks for any and all replies!!

Pic of the clip for reference!! Thanks all, Geof

IMG_3104.JPG

Does no one have this clip they could spare?? I really need one, and don't want to drive 2 hours to the honey hole just to get this clip!!

I've got those for ya, I thought you would be covered up with offers when I originally read your add. I'll dig through my stash tomorrow .

I've got those for ya, I thought you would be covered up with offers when I originally read your add. I'll dig through my stash tomorrow .
bless you brother!! I can't spring the hood without that damned clip!! Probably the only early A body part I don't have!!!

The clip on my 66 Dart parts car is spot welded to the firewall...do you want me to cut it so you can "spot weld"it back?

2016-12-07 17.48.07.jpg

2016-12-07 17.48.44.jpg

I do!! I'll take whatever I can get at this point!! Thanks a bunch!! I'll take the vents too, just send me a total with shipping to zip code 48169 and we'll get this done!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back