Early a body V8 conversion parts for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Toad

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 64 barracuda with a 273 2 barrel V8 and 904 transmnission. I am changing over to the alter-k and a 360.

For sale is the entire V8 K member and suspension as well as the 273 and 904. The engine is complete air cleaner to pan. It ran fine when pulled. It leakes oil from the oil pan and there is a crack on the front timing cover. The 904 also worked fine and comes with push botton transmission cables.

I need to keep the k member bolts and the upper a arm eccentric bolts for my project.

I am in the Morgan Hill/San Jose Bay Area in California.

Thanks.

xxxhemi,

I just learned from other members that the k-member and suspension pieces on the early a body is the same on 6 and 8 cyl cars, except for the center link and torsion bars. Since my k-member is nothing special, I will sell the center link seperately. I do not know what it is worth. Shoot me a reasonable offer and it is yours.

Thx

Barracuda tire fryer,

xxxhemi has the first shot at the center link. If it does not work out, I will shoot you a PM.

My transmission was an in dash push button so the cables are different. Sorry I could not help.

If you still have it, how much would you want for the k-member? and also, is it in good condition?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back