Not open for further replies.

subcom

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
This started as a brand new fuel tank and then I added the sump. Sump has 2x 3/4” NPT female bungs. Tank is clean and rust free.

I’m including the tank strap/bolt and sending unit with 1/2” pickup. I used the sending unit as my return line for my turbo FI setup.

$200, shipping included to lower 48.
PayPal only or Cashapp or similar if that works for you.

Thanks!

F868BBF8-8ADD-4B89-B128-6C380A8BF628.jpeg

EDF5CFC3-CD0E-48EB-8D48-D992564ACBBC.jpeg

E8E99A28-4984-4259-A45D-2E102CF56F9B.jpeg

Still have tank? Could save me a lot of work/time I’m converting my 2x4 blower motor two 2X4 super sniper.So need large in and outs.Cant tell by pics,is that the smaller 62 tank or the std 64-5 larger one gal? Did you ever use it?

Still have tank? Could save me a lot of work/time I’m converting my 2x4 blower motor two 2X4 super sniper.So need large in and outs.Cant tell by pics,is that the smaller 62 tank or the std 64-5 larger one gal? Did you ever use it?
Still have it. This is the 64-65 tank.
I want to say it’s 18 gallons.

Thank you. Ever used,any seepage at welds.
It’s solid, no leaks and clean. Ran it on my turbo car for 3-4 years and E85 only. I have a couple of extra NPT weld on bungs also I could include. I was going to use them to have an extra return line.

It’s solid, no leaks and clean. Ran it on my turbo car for 3-4 years and E85 only. I have a couple of extra NPT weld on bungs also I could include. I was going to use them to have an extra return line.
OK,I’m not yet used to the format of this site.send me your prefered form of payment.I’m not finding the PM function that I’m used to.spent the last ten years over on “Scream and Fly” boating site.Dammed learning curve!

OK,I’m not yet used to the format of this site.send me your prefered form of payment.I’m not finding the PM function that I’m used to.spent the last ten years over on “Scream and Fly” boating site.Dammed learning curve!
I sent you a PM. You should see a notification at the little envelope symbol (inbox) in the upper right hand of the website. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back