Early A's in LA junkyard

-

racingsnake440

Reaction score
Went to the junkyard today (pick your part in Wilmington) and was surprised to see a 65 and a 66 Dart and 64ish Valiant, all 2 doors /6 automatics. Not a whole lot of good stuff on them but the 66 was a GT and still had the bucket seats and radio.

64dartwagon said:
Someone is going to want the bucket's. And rear quarter candy canes. I gaurantee it. UH-HUH.

Does anybody know if bucket seat from a Barracuda can be tranformed into the same ones that came in a Dart? Is it the same shell?

how are the headlight bezels on the Valiant?
They are good to have spares of.

How about the front arm rests? Prices for those parts??

Pics?? ;)

don't think the Valiant had any headlight bezels - and the 65 Dart didn't have any candy canes. Don't know how much pick your part charge for the various pieces - I just thought I'd post the info in case anyone else in the LA area wanted to go check them out.

Are 2dr armrests the same as 4dr? I have a set out of a 65 4 dr Dart in fair condition.

I don't know for sure, but I've studied Dart vs. Barracuda seats a lot and I believe they are the same, just different covers. I had a pair of torn and flaking Dart seats earlier this year that I got in a deal and they looked identical to Barracuda seats. I sold them to a couple of guys at Carlisle that wanted them for a Barracuda, and they seemed to know what they wanted and paid me well for them.

They have a pick a junk in Houston with a copuple of 4 dr Darts (std. 3 speed) and a 65 or 66 Barracuda 273 with buckets.

-
Back