early j200?

-

Phily

3XL, loud pipes, loud music, loud weed
Reaction score
So where I moved to my landlord has 3 laying around.maybe 4. So I was talking to him about them and he said there should be enough to get one or to up and going. We haven't talked about what he wants for them. Maybe if I could build two up he would take one as payment. They are banged up a bit but don't seem in bad condition for their age. Would this be worth my time or should I talk cash to him. I know that two at least have the 230 tornado engine.
I don't know anything about these trucks but I like the way they look especially the ones with the side steps. I like the side step beds on trucks. I haven't seen many of these before on the road. I'm 34. He also has a pretty old Chevy truck also. Down the road there is a 70 or 71 duster that in definitely gonna be talking to the owner soon. Just laying in his yard with a bunch of other broken down looking cars. In fact there are quite a few old rides around on the roads by me. First time driving down the road was like driving thru a broken up salvage yard lol. It was almost like heaven. Which is part of the reason I decided to get this ghetto looking shack lol. It fits all the kids and I don't feel bad having a few projects I have in my yard

-
Back