Earthquake/AfterShock #2

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
3:55PM PST and we just had another rumble. As usual, I keep typing away & getting some work done. It was a tiny one but did anyone else feel it?

I have friends in the area that keep sending me text messages about some rumbling...
I keep telling them its not an earthquake, its a big block mopar goin down the street!

I have friends in the area that keep sending me text messages about some rumbling...
I keep telling them its not an earthquake, its a big block mopar goin down the street!

If I knew that, I would run out to the street like everyone else so I could see it. ;-)

What's going on out there? I heard San Francisco had a few tremors today. I hope all is well over there guys....

Give me an update! Did Caif have an earth quake??
I was in Norwalk outside L.A in 1968 and seen telephone pole's dancing.
I can still reamember sitting in a chair just to feel the after shocks.
I will check with our news station here.

Y'all can have your earthquakes !!!! We'll keep our tornado's.. Stay safe out there...

When we were there it seems like we missed most of the quakes. Usually in the car and didn't realize or was asleep or something. Did feel a couple of quakes though. Thank goodness nothing too bad. First one was in one of my stores. Felt like someone jumped the curb and hit the store wall with their car (had that happen before once, chap with a Dart of all things, took the front brake hoses off the car and then drove it to the store so he could buy new ones and match them up with the old to make sure they were right.....yes, really did happen). Just a quick jolt and it was done.
Last one we were sitting on the couch and everything started swaying. Didn't help, or maybe it did, that we lived in a home that was built on stilts more or less. Wife was happy to move after that.

Hope all was safe out there!

Cheers

-
Back