easiest way to convert front hubs

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
I swore i posted this already but damned if i can find it ...lol

What I need to know is there a simple way to convert the front hubs to the large bolt pattern without switching spindles? is there some available hub to use etc.

http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/Pages/06/index.asp

This is from their site.

Forged Billet Aluminum Hubs
Forged aluminum hubs are unmatched for strength and weight savings. Premium grade billets are forged into shape under high heat and pressure, then CNC machined for precise fit on each spindle application. Each hub is multi-drilled for 5 on 4.50" and 5 on 4.75" wheel lug patterns. Aluminum backside mounting plates are supplied for solid rotor mounting directly to the hub. The hubs are shipped complete with bearing races installed, new bearings, grease seals, screw-on billet aluminum hub caps, and 1/2-20 RH grade 8 wheel lug studs.

i didnt want to convert to disc just yet just need to get the front weels at a 4.5 bolt circle so I can match my front and back mags disks will come later ..lol

OUTLAW said:
i didnt want to convert to disc just yet just need to get the front weels at a 4.5 bolt circle so I can match my front and back mags disks will come later ..lol
Long ago, back when I was in high school My automotive teacher said "before it goes it has to be able to stop".
Think about it! You've improved perfomance of the car to accelerate better, to make it faster. Wouldn't it be a good idea if you could stop it better. I don't know if you have ever had a car over 90 mph and had the drum brakes fade on you, I have. Not a fun ride. Step on the brake pedal and the car felt like it was speeding up cause my brain thought it should be slowing down. Upgrading the brakes now is a good idea, and you get 4.5" on 5 lug pattern to boot.
Lecture over

oh i plan on doing 4 wheel disc brakes on it this summer ...just didnt want to do it now ...lol

ya i was wanting something different and started with just 3 strippes and 5 minutes before i painted it i got happy with an ezacto knife and came up with this lol

-
Back