Eastwood TIG/plasma cutter

-

hemifish69

Dain bramaged Hemi freak
Reaction score
Just used the plastic to buy the Eastwood welding setup.

It looked like I was going to pay. Out the wazoo for a body shop to fix the ragtop. I might as well come out the other side with some new toys, and I never got it when somebody paid to do a car and then took it to a show

Not everyone is an expert at paint and body.

It's nice to do as much as you can on your own car but some guys need help and should not be knocked for their inabilities.

Not everyone can be a rock star either, but they might know quantum physics good enough to design rocket propulsion systems for NASA.

and I never got it when somebody paid to do a car and then took it to a show
And I never get when some one takes there car to a show and you can see the waves from 30' away......body work can damn near be an art........Good Luck

***sigh****
I seem to have a talent for offending people.

I learned to do bodywork because 20 years ago I paid a shop big money and got a scamp back that had 55 gallons of bondo over the new 1/2 quarters I took to them.
and yes, the car had waves.
Further, it does make for a short conversation at a car show when the proud ownercan only reply that every item of the restoration was done by writing checks.
maybe I'm jealous, and auto body shop employees need to eat too, but even now that I finally make good money in the oil industry, I still want to be able to say I did most of the work

So, I'm sorry I offended. This is the mindset I have.

-
Back