Eat your hearts out...

-
Me, early '70's, 70 RR 440-6

_mg_6206cs-jpg.jpg

Only pic of me that i've found so far with one of the many cars i've owned.....yep, brand X 1975

upload_2022-2-16_20-2-54.jpeg

Oh, and the 68 Camaro i built for my girlfriend after my divorce, circa 1984.
upload_2022-2-16_20-7-34.jpeg

That's the only ones i have, Guess nobody thought it was worthy of film for the Mopar's i had back then.

True story, In 2018 a friend of mine passed away and his sister asked me if I would do a slide show video for the memorial. She brought his pictures over and he had a lot of stuff from high school (I had known this guy since the 7th grade). One of the pictures was a blonde classmate of ours sitting on the fender of a car with a Porsche in the background. After showing the video another guy came up to me and asked if I could email him two of the pictures. I asked him which ones. He said he had no pictures of his first car (the Porsche) and wasn't sure if I knew which one. I said, "yeah, the one with Ralene on the fender."

People have pictures of other things that include the cars or the house or whatever, but we never see them. My best friend from high school has a lot of pictures that he took, but they're in his attic and, at 300 lbs (give or take) he's probably not going to make it up there. I may have to do it...because I know that I'm in some of them.

-
Back