Ebay 1970 D-100 ON EBAY WHAT A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well whata u think?

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other-Pickups-D-100-CLASSIC-DODGE-D-100-SWEPTSIDE-SHORT-BED-RUST-FREE-PATINA-PAINT-RAT-ROD-/131168258090?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1e8a3cc82a&item=131168258090&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]Classic Dodge D 100 Sweptside Short Bed Rust Free Patina Paint Rat Rod | eBay[/ame]

I think someone has been watching A$$ Monkey,Counting Cars,Etc and thinks he will get this amount for this truck.

No thanks. Fake rust just doesn't do it for me.

Neither do those baboon's *** wheels, 'er scuse me, "rims"

Baboon-Ass_20101209184304_reg.jpg

I agree. Could'a been a cool truck if someone had just left it alone! The fake rust is WAY over done and the "chrome wheels off of a Camaro" made me throw up in my mouth a little.

What a lousy job.
The tail lights, wheels and tires, and especially the crappy ''patina'' paint job make it look stupid.

if your going to do that-- should have camo'd it & at least rolled some bedliner in--- the truck looks clean when looking past the patina!!-- not almost 15g clean-- but a good starting point. Lawrence

I was going to say that it is not that bad, but after all the comments I am not sure if I should! I do agree that the price is wack. LOL

No thanks. Fake rust just doesn't do it for me.

I think someone has been watching A$$ Monkey,Counting Cars,Etc and thinks he will get this amount for this truck.

Exactly, to much fake wanabe there, and WAY too much watching TV shows that have Barret Jackson on the same channel!

I would Love to have a 60-70's SWB 2wd,but some are just redic!

This kind of BS sale angle works though! Case in point, a friend of mine went to a local car show and was sucked into buying a 69 Camaro drop top for 30K! With a fuel cell in the trunk, rusted quarters, etc. Another guy i know bought a real POS 67 GTS off a member here from NY or Penn, not sure now. He never got all that was promised in the deal and the car was so bad it wasn't worth 4k. He paid 12K. These shows prey on the uninformed and the blind sheep.

gives the car hobby a bad rep and makes people call it "stupidbay"!!?????
anything over the price of scrap is " salesmanship" or maybe just old fashioned screwing who ever ya can!!????
maybe there is a reason farmers and ranchers have a gunrack in the truck and rifle behind the seat? and Missouri has the " gun toting" permit thing!????? LOL buyer be ware!??? sad but true....

I first thought that's a crappy desert camoflauge paint job. The truck looks good for the most part,but should be painted in something nicer and loose the crapmaro wheels.

-
Back