ebay buy

-

dodge-n-it

Reaction score
just bought a new gas tank for the dart. $162.02 $19.00 for shipping. I really need to stay off of ebay unless I am listing stuff.

Its kinda habit forming! I just bought a couple of items this morning, its worse than going to Wal-Mart!

I looked at that tank on EBAY and would like some feedback from you on its quality.. seemed too cheap.

I've been on ebay for about 5 years, and I have really noticed with the car stuff you can end up with some serious junk. I bought a holley carb, which was damaged, valve covers which were bent, distributor which was supposed to be electronic ended up being points a back seat for my 68 GTO which did not fit and smelled like it had been out in the rain for 5 years. Then of course I haven't gotten some good deals as well.

We got a tank for my girlfriends 72 scamp off ebay for about the same price. It seems to be a good tank, we still have to get new fuel lines before we install it.

i have had pretty good luck with ebay-i have had pretty bad luck with moparts however-i like the site but will not buy anything from there anymore

If you are needing a 68 right hand tail light for a 68 barracuda,my son has one up for bid's now ebay motor. :thumblef: :coffee2:

I have had a couple of bad experinces also but lukily they were low dollar amounts.
I have had good luck with selling stuff though with good feed back. if its junk its junk and I do not list it. Ive sold 3 vehicles so far and various parts. one sale was a fender mirror, I had no idea what it was to. the chrysler dealer I was working at was cleaning out rather old stock. it sold for $25.00. I asked the person that bought it what it was to and he said a 1957 chrysler. I have saved some stuff from just getting thrown away.

-
Back