• DSC_0187.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 570
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 4.50.41 PM.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 560
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 4.50.52 PM.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 547
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 4.51.12 PM.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 556
Have to love the fender cutouts with a / engine! Had a V8 at one time.

looks like somebodys headache.

I don't think so would need to look over the car / all the parts and know what your looking at but appears IMO to be well worth the $$$ after all it a POST car that appears to be solid

That must be a member here because they take such crappy pictures.

That 66 is almost 10 grand and no interior shots, and rust on the rear quarters, seems a bit pricey to me for an early a body.

The 68 if everything really is there doesn't seem too bad on the other hand

I looked at the pics & read the listing. There's a lot of stuff missing. It has a back window & vent windows but no windshield, door glass or side glass. I don't think 2 dr post rear side glass is easy to find. There are no window or door mechanisms as far as I can tell. No gas tank, wiper mechanisms or front seats. Whoever buys this better have another 2 dr post for parts.

I looked at the pics & read the listing. There's a lot of stuff missing. It has a back window & vent windows but no windshield, door glass or side glass. I don't think 2 dr post rear side glass is easy to find. There are no window or door mechanisms as far as I can tell. No gas tank, wiper mechanisms or front seats. Whoever buys this better have another 2 dr post for parts.

I emailed the person only missing front windshield (they are available) has remaining glass
no front seat (no problem) no gas tank (no problem) has mechanisms and wiper stuff would make a great HOT ROD
again someone would have to know what to look for

I could have it 90% back together in a weekend,not a bad deal for a post car

asked seller what's missing and this is his response pretty much what I thought

Missing stuff includes front seats, carpet, headliner, brake lines, gas lines and tank and sending unit, driveshaft, exhaust, air filter, I believe that's about it maybe some minor stuff

I don't think so would need to look over the car / all the parts and know what your looking at but appears IMO to be well worth the $$$ after all it a POST car that appears to be solid

Hardtop

I need to start selling my cars on East Coast. I just bought about same car in about same condition with most of the same parts except headers and edelbrock carb for $1500. Guess I might have to put it together and post on Ebay. Also just got a 70 340 #'s Duster Survivor with 55K with a full fender tag for $6K. Guess its time to load up the trailer and head East.

I need to start selling my cars on East Coast. I just bought about same car in about same condition with most of the same parts except headers and edelbrock carb for $1500. Guess I might have to put it together and post on Ebay. Also just got a 70 340 #'s Duster Survivor with 55K with a full fender tag for $6K. Guess its time to load up the trailer and head East.

About and most ???????????? could be little to a lot of difference

Too much money imo for what it is and isn't. I've followed these early A's since I've had mine on and off for 6 years. They just don't bring the interest or money. And that is fact not opinion

-
Back