Ebay..Ever sell...?

-

kruger

Reaction score
Anyone here ever sell a engine on Ebay and do they sell at all?
Is it Worth posting for what they charge in commision?

Any input...

-karl

Shipping is the big problem with selling stuff on ebay. I have sold an engine block and nobody would ship it. The guy had to have a freind who drove a truck come by my house and pick it up. I have seen engine sell on ebay all the time though.

I see them sell all the time as well,my buddy got a 302 off ebay an some guy who drove a truck was friends with the seller an drove it down to us
MIKE

The answer to that is to state in the listing that the buy is responsible for ALL shipping costs and arrangements -

68GTconvert said:
Shipping is the big problem with selling stuff on ebay. I have sold an engine block and nobody would ship it. The guy had to have a freind who drove a truck come by my house and pick it up. I have seen engine sell on ebay all the time though.

I just couldn't find anyone who would actually ship something that heavy near me. Noone would ship it.

I've sold a block and bought a block on ebay. My block came Fed Ex. I think I shipped it ....darn....can't remeber.....those dark green with yellow printing trucks. about $300 for a block....goes by weight and size. Most of your comman carriers will ship it i think. You need to secure it on a pallet and plastic wrap it.

-
Back