-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
You might call them "vintage" because they weren't bought yesterday, but they have never been run (that constitute new?). Got these from Ray in part trade for "Bambi". They have been gasket matched and bolted on a motor but the motor were never run.

These heads are factory drilled and tapped for alternator brackets etc.

They have 2.02 and 1.60 valves and a 65cc chamber, seat pressure is 120# and lists max lift @ .575 (supplied springs) $1200 OBRO

Location is Greensboro N.C.

Head 1.jpg

Head 2.jpg

Nice price,for a set of heads that will perform as good as they look:thumblef::thumblef:

Sorry guys. My mailbox was full, so I may have missed a couple of messages.

A/MP, I sent you back a PM

still pending................................

(better update)

I have someone with whom I've struck a deal, and I've verified my Paypal info. Now I'm just waiting for the transfer. Question is, how long do I wait......(and I'm not trying to be a smartazz. just trying to be fair to everyone concerned)

(better update)

I have someone with whom I've struck a deal, and I've verified my Paypal info. Now I'm just waiting for the transfer. Question is, how long do I wait......(and I'm not trying to be a smartazz. just trying to be fair to everyone concerned)

The transfer should be done IMMEDIATLEY in my book more than a few hours or 24 Hrs MAX, if more than that it says the buyer DOES NOT have the funds or is backing out, second thought's or whatever.

I know. But I try to be fair in my dealings with people. That's why I haven't/won't say who I'm waiting on. Just bad form if I did.

It would be nice if I received an update from him though.

People are weird about $$ right now. If you told him you would wait a week then you probably should, if he told you he would send the $$ at a certain time he should, if he didn't do what he said chances are he wont, I would sell them to the next guy, you may never hear from the OG buyer again.

When I buy something it is INSTANT no screwing around! chittt or get off the pot is my motto

Like Mad Dart said.Get on with it,maybe should have told "buyer" he had only so much time after he said he paypal'd you.I think if you waited a day it is time for another buyer to be considered.I would think that payapl should go through in a couple hours at the most.As long as you for warn him he has no reason to come back at you.8).Not to mention that it looks like you have several interested buyers besides him.

I didn't say anything about a time I would wait. He asked me to verify my paypal info, which I did on the 29th. I have sent two messages trying to confirm he got the info and it was what he needed. He has been on FABO since the first message, so I have to assume he received the info.

Boils down to I'm a man of my word. If I say "it's yours" or "I'll buy it" then it's yours or I'll buy it. This also means that sometimes MY integrity gets in the way of things. But that's the way I am.

So I'm trying to do the right thing by him, cause I said they were his. But I do have my limits if I'm not kept updated.

68 Sedan,

Understood! Sound like you care and he doesn't is all.

Next up is an Old School set of Eddy Heads we are starting the bidding at $1200.00! haaaaaaaaaaaaaa:-D

I also just realized I didn't include the part number for these. They are the 6077 heads

OK....time to get off the pot as others have said. I'm guessing my "buyer" has either had serious family issues, or was blowing smoke and that deal is dead. (also shows he's been on the forum today, yet I've heard nothing from him)

Round two. I'd like to get $1100 + shipping up to $50. Anything OVER that $50 I will pay for. (no packing materials here, so I'm going to have to pay to have them packed, then shipped)

Anyone? Bueller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back