Not open for further replies.

Cuprum-74

Moparus Fanaticus
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: Edelbrock AVS 650 (1806) with extras. I will include an Edelbrock 1405 carb as well as the calibration kit pictured. Both carbs and Cal kit all for $150. The AVS has been used for 18 months. The 1406 has been rebuilt by somebody else, and came off of an old Chevy truck.
I am located in 84040.

IMG_20170904_124233949.jpg
IMG_20170904_124224585.jpg

318willrun is first.
Dartish is second

I sent you both shipping quotes.

318willrun is first.
Dartish is second

I sent you both shipping quotes.
I also would like to apologise for taking a long time to respond.
I've been extremely busy lately, mainly due to the hurricanes that have hit down south.

I also would like to apologise for taking a long time to respond.
I've been extremely busy lately, mainly due to the hurricanes that have hit down south.
my plans have changed, thanks for keeping the order. You can move to next in line, and I hope you came out ok with the hurricane.

my plans have changed, thanks for keeping the order. You can move to next in line, and I hope you came out ok with the hurricane.
I wasn't in the hurricane. I'm one of the groups (National Guard) that respond to help. I figured since I'm here for a couple of weeks before they ship me to Virgin Islands and Peurto Rico, I can get this out to someone who wants it.

So its now down to:
Dartish you are first.
Moparfan68 you're next in line.

Moparfan68 you're up
Rocket you're next.
It's ready to ship. The next 8 days is the time for me to do it. After that I'm gone for over a month likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back