-
Status
Not open for further replies.

overboost

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
pick this up off my warehouse they were on special closeout . it is a 1404 500 cfm carb great for a mild small block build 195.00 shipped in the lower 48. i will ship anywhere for additional shipping.

Norm

pick this up off my warehouse they were on special closeout . it is a 1404 500 cfm carb great for a mild small block build 195.00 shipped in the lower 48. i will ship anywhere for additional shipping.

Norm

Do you think its enough to run on a slightly warmed 318? If so I may be interested.. Pm me if Deputy doesnt want it

very good for a mild 318 , just dyno'd a 383 chevy (i know i know but they were paying so i had to build it ) with 670 edelbrock that made 406hp/475ftlbs so yeah with a good tuning it will be nice and crisp on the street.

these are also great for a dual quad set up and i can get the second one with electric choke for the same price.

Norm

The little 500 would also be great on a hot little slant. Those are nice street carburetors.

this one is sold thanks to thedeputy BUT i do have a 1403 which electric choke which i picked up in anticipation of selling for the dual quad application same price 195.00 shipped in the lower 48 will ship elsewhere for a fee. i accept paypal

Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back