Edelbrock Crankcase Ventilation Hose Connection to PCV breather

-
Hello, I was looking at your old post and wondered where you got your fuel lines, or did you fab them?

Google "1970 340 AVS fuel line". You'll get a bunch of hits.
EBay, inline tube, Classic Industries, Jegs, come to mind.

Last edited:
Here you go.

IMG_20160318_124606038.jpg

I ran into this on my 460. I ended up using a Ford oil fill that has the barb that is the same size. In Mopar land can you use the a stock breather?

View attachment 1715522439
On my slant Should this be sucking massive air ? What if you air cleaner has no place for this to connect too ?do I just cap it ? What I did today on my slant but nit sure what else to do

On my slant Should this be sucking massive air ? What if you air cleaner has no place for this to connect too ?do I just cap it ? What I did today on my slant but nit sure what else to do

You can buy a add on that screws to the air cleaner lower lid. There is also piece you can get from K&N that you trim to run parallel to the air cleaner. That is what I have. These are not cheap to buy.

Add on

Edelbrock 1205 Edelbrock Crankcase Ventilation Hose Connection Kits | Summit Racing

On the K&N site, scroll down to "K&N Marine Style Vent Hose Adapters". I think mine is the 5/8" it matches whatever I used in the valve cover.

Filter Accessories

Here is mine installed. No room for the Edelbrock one.

upload_2021-8-14_17-14-27-png.png

Would someone provide a part number for a twist in breather with a nipple for cast aluminum valve covers. Like the Mopar performance or the ones shown here.

I’ve google searched it and not seeing one

thanks

DC089AE9-10C7-4A7C-A3B0-F6E688498B47.png

-
Back