Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a nice and heavily polished 2 four barrel intake. i think it is a older tunnelram, but not sure. i got this last night in a package deal, and have no clue what it is worth............................so maybe you guys can help me out so i as the seller, and a potential buyer know a reasonable value........ best offer. i want to stick with the dual hood scoops on my build, so i do not need this. i was going to make a lamp out of it for my table, so throw some numbers out there guys

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 725
  • 007.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 704
i do not see any damage at all, and i do not see a part number. ill look for porting

i am told it is worth around 200, but some more cause of it being polished.? so how bout 275 shipped in the lower 48?

they are for sale too.lol but i hate the look of them, but they beat the hubcaPS THE CAR HAS NOW. I WANT THE JEGS STREET STARS, SO I WOULD SELL, BUT NO CLUE ON THE PRICE

hey 340plot, can you snap me a picture looking down into the top at a shallow angle, so from one carb opening to the other.... please thanks.

here you go. i hope it helps as my camera BATTeries are dead, and i am out.lol

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 501
this manifold looks like the big brother of the street ram,i bet the tops interchange...

cragers are sbp, 14 inch, and are like new, if not new. they have no blemishes at all

price lowered........................225.00 shipped in the 48

they are basically new. ( the rims), and tires are still good. id take 300 plus the ride. i also have all new lugs for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back