Edelbrock Head Issue - Anyone else have this problem?

-
Yes. I'm saying Edelbrock doesn't cast all their stuff here. You don't have to do every process in this country to claim "MADE IN USA".
I’m Speaking strictly heads here. I’m not opening up the field of view and argument area. Just the heads.
Your claiming, the Edelbrock foundry isn’t the only place they cast heads. Your claiming vis second hand talk from a friend that you trust (and that’s all good!) that his “Merry-Go-Round” conversation with a big company (as if that kind of talk wasn’t expected, LMAO) was actual proof of off shore casting being done.

Hey Rob, the other night an Alien tried to sell me the Brooklyn bridge. I have to be honest with you, the view from outer space was fantastic!!! But being short on cash after I just recently purchased the Empire State Building, I had to reluctantly turn them down.
:rofl:
He actually really likes the Pro Comp castings. Says they are very high quality.
And so do I.

OMG! Look! It is Vic Jr. in China and did you notice what I did? Even the Chinese have an immigrant/immigration problem! Holy snikes! It looks like south of the boarder folk will go anywhere to escape there country and do what’s needed to make money.
(Super sarcasm there! Please, do so laugh along with me on that.)

-
Back