edelbrock heads no accessory holes ?

-

richmann80

Reaction score
i just bought a set of eddys for my 440 duster and they have no accessory holes can any one tell me where i can get an alternator braket that doesn't bolt to the head ? i looked at jegs and i looked at summit but can't seem to find one

?
I think you're engine guy put the heads on backwards. One end has the accessory holes, one end doesnt.

?
I think you're engine guy put the heads on backwards. One end has the accessory holes, one end doesnt.

I install on a small block eddy heads and ther were
like the OE both heads hade hole so only big block
must like you said

Big block eddy heads do NOT have accessory holes on either end, you must use the low mount alt brackets, hope you dont have p/s thats another whole issue.

My big block 88cc Eddy heads I bought about 9 years ago have them, I wonder why they would delete them?

They still show them on the picture on the summit site.

Big block eddy heads do NOT have accessory holes on either end, you must use the low mount alt brackets, hope you dont have p/s thats another whole issue.

My 84cc big block Eddy RPM heads have accessory mount holes...what you talkin bout Willis? got them last year from 440source

Sorry I was wrong earlier, Went and looked at my heads and the eddy rpms do have accessory holes on one end . I attached a picture

Attachments

• January 11 car 006.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 201
sorry guys i'm a dumb *** i didn't look at the other head before posting they have the holes but only on one side which is the side i need for the alt if you have power steering you'd be screwed but thanks for the pic and the replies :banghead:

Nope again. On a big block, the power steering is all on the water pump housing.

There are much worse thing to overlook. Don't sweat it.

Ditto. Mine has alternator, power steering, and air conditioning. Used all stock hardware and works great:) Russ.

Nope again. On a big block, the power steering is all on the water pump housing.

There are much worse thing to overlook. Don't sweat it.

-
Back