0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new Edelbrock STR-15 Dual inline 4 bbl. intake $1000 shipped
Brian Mason Ohio 45040 20 miles north of Cincinnati

This fits the low deck motors(B) 361 383 & 400 blocks

Attachments

• ELDELBROCK STR15 24s inline.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 630
Very nice intake Brian...When you say new do you mean it was never installed or it's been restored? are you firm on the price? I ship to 13669 Thanks JM

Will think about it!!! was wanting the cross ram but this could do the trick. I have carbs that fit the cross ram but not the inline. Thanks again...JM

Will think about it!!! was wanting the cross ram but this could do the trick. I have carbs that fit the cross ram but not the inline. Thanks again...JM
You could always buy this one and switch the top to the Cross ram version when you find a top half

Good luck with the sale, well priced8)

Careful, I recall the cross ram and the inline had a different base. Could be wrong, but look up some pics and compare. Something to do with the plenum shape to get the inline to fit (kickout) as opposed to a diagonal setup (no kickout) .

Careful, I recall the cross ram and the inline had a different base. Could be wrong, but look up some pics and compare. Something to do with the plenum shape to get the inline to fit (kickout) as opposed to a diagonal setup (no kickout) .
Very plausibly could be. I'd look into it too, my bad:violent1:

This would come up when all my big block rolled outta the driveway today. Hope you sell it. Here's you a bump.

Very plausibly could be. I'd look into it too, my bad:violent1:

Confirmed:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks, Thought I heard it somewhere on this forum. Now I know for sure. Best of luck on the sale, good deal on it!8)

I have an NOS crossram STR-15 sitting in my basement. Any idea what it might be worth these days?

Let me know how much you want for it if you decide to sell; saw an NOS one go on ebay last year for about $1,000. Would pay that much for it since I already have the carbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back