-
Status
Not open for further replies.

v8fish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a new never installed Edelbrock Street Tunnel Ram intake for a small block 318, 340, 360. Included is a pair of Holley 450 CFM carbs that have never been run since being professionally rebuilt. ALso included is a cast aluminum dual quad scoop and a universal throttle linkage kit.Last bu not least and not pictured is a pair of used 6" chrome air cleaners with new elements. All items are in new to excellent condition. The only issue is the scoop base has been modified for a particular application other than this and will need to be altered for use. This is not a big deal as all that needs to be done is to cut the base into 2 parts (the way it is orginally designed and overlap the base parts to correct the spacing. This is packaged ready to ship. This includes about everything you will need except gaskets for installation. I will not seperate as I will eventually use it if not sold. Price is $725 shipped anywhere in lower 48. Friends north of the border contact me to work out a deal on shipping for you.
DSCN2430.JPG
DSCN2431.JPG
DSCN2432.JPG
DSCN2433.JPG
DSCN2434.JPG
DSCN2435.JPG
DSCN2437.JPG
DSCN2438.JPG
DSCN2439.JPG
DSCN2441.JPG
DSCN2442.JPG

OK not much room in this deal but I'll offer it up at $700 shipped to lower 48. that's my bottom price otherwise it goes on the Barracuda some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back