Edelbrock streetmaster

-

TheTecher

Evan the jeeper.
Reaction score
I have an Edelbrock Streetmaster 383 intake #3110 that a buddy of mine wants to buy. Anybody know whats its worth, I have no idea, I also think it might be a vintage one.

Thanks
Evan

Probably worth about $90.00 on the top end price range... How good of buddy is he??? I'd ask him $75.00 if you wanna do him right on it..

LOL, I do the same for buddies around here. Retard cheap and a remember me when you have extra stuff floaten around. Sometimes I just give crap away.

LOL, I do the same for buddies around here. Retard cheap and a remember me when you have extra stuff floaten around. Sometimes I just give crap away.

"KARMA BUDDY"... You know what I'm talking about!!! I did a guy right on 4-GM G-body floor pans, 2-weeks later a guy gave me a whole floorboard out of a 74- valiant... I gotta cut it out in the morning...

Did my friend right by giving him a manual steering box, and he reciprocated and hooked me up with a PST master rebuild kit. Helped an old co-worker of mine clean out his garage and he gave me a set of old Edelbrock flat heads, AND a set of NOS Lambo Countach tires that were "too old" for his bosses Lambo. Had about 1000 miles on them from driving around the block twice a year for the last 25 years..Sold them on E-bag for a grand! Tried to give him $900 back (you know, for the effort) and he laughed and refused it...said "One mans junk......" Cool dude....now whenever he want to get rid of that GearVendors overdrive unit.......

Cool dude....now whenever he want to get rid of that GearVendors overdrive unit.......

LOL, this could turn into such a thread fast.
I got a '73/318/3spd manual/ sure grip equiped/fold down rear seat/crank moon roof Duster for cleaning out a garage and getting rid of a Ford Farmont for my freinds father.
Everything went into the Ford, the junky came and got the car, I owned a Duster in 2 -1/2 hours falt.

Evan, I don't now if that intake is sought after. I rarley see them if ever. Would you have a picture of this intake by chance?

This one sold on ebay for $102.50, it's ready to bolt on..

!BvLBBfQCWk~$(KGrHqYOKnMEvyFrzmUrBMD,ZJeQYg~~_35.JPG

LOL, this could turn into such a thread fast.
I got a '73/318/3spd manual/ sure grip equiped/fold down rear seat/crank moon roof Duster for cleaning out a garage and getting rid of a Ford Farmont for my freinds father.
Everything went into the Ford, the junky came and got the car, I owned a Duster in 2 -1/2 hours falt.

"THATS A SCORE"!!! I'd clean out a wal-mart warehouse full of crap to get a deal like that...

i got a carb for my /6 a while ago. funny story. talked to a guy at a car show and told him that i had no carb cause i got it rebuilt and the guy f*c#$d me by doing it over cause he didnt do it right the first time and then he wanted me to pay double, $300 for a single barrel rebuild.... anyway, i go look on ebay and i get out bid on a "new" carb. it shows up on my door step a week later anyway and i get an email from the guy saying he bought it and sent it to me, and to just pass it on. i did feel a bit bad though cause if i hadnt have started bidding he would have had it for like $40 cheaper, he said not to worry.

so now if i know anyone that need something done on their car thats not too bad i do it for them, my way of passing it on.

I hate those Streetmaster intakes. I bought one off a guy for $20, months later sold it for $100. Turns out the two guys are friends, and they both think I ripped 'em off.

I hate those Streetmaster intakes. I bought one off a guy for $20, months later sold it for $100. Turns out the two guys are friends, and they both think I ripped 'em off.
For my friends I give it to them for nothing....they give me stuff for nothing also...good deal

-
Back