Edge Converter

-

bobscuda67

Reaction score
Anyone here have an Edge converter that there using? Are you happy with it?
They got back with a recommendation of street edge in the 2600 to 2800 stall range and an STR at 2.40, whatever that means. And a 9.5 inch impeller.
Let me know what your opinion of it is.

I know my buddy runs one in his twin turbo 302 s10 and has not had any problems with it

Anyone here have an Edge converter that there using? Are you happy with it?
They got back with a recommendation of street edge in the 2600 to 2800 stall range and an STR at 2.40, whatever that means. And a 9.5 inch impeller.
Let me know what your opinion of it is.
I got the mild street edge 2400-2600 stall in my 440 dart. Only 500 or so miles on the build but I've been pleased. No complaints at all.

3K stall lockup converter for my A500. Only place that would build one for my setup. Can't praise it enough. Works very well with my close to 600HP stroker.

Thanks Guys.
I have never heard anything negative about their products. The quote I was given was $525 plus the shipping cost. I was kind surprised at the 2600 to 2800 stall that they recommended.

Andre with Edge will go to untold lengths to make his customers happy. I own to of the 5000 stall converters, one in the car & the other as a spare.

-
Back