Status
Not open for further replies.

j061093409

1970 Dart Swinger 340 Reg
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
LD-340 intake manifold, used. Pick up in CT or Carlisle on Wednesday or Thursday $300 or bo

IMG_2853.jpeg

IMG_2854.jpeg

IMG_2855.jpeg

This member has been on line here, I sent him a private conversation about answering some of these questions. GLWS.

I brought to Carlisle hoping the first person from Canada would reach out but he did so after I left as was only there Thursday am. There is a local person who is next. Tried reaching out but he stated after Carlisle.
I am on vacation, traveling. I am going to Mopar Nationals & Moparfest

I know @Bennoel 10, if you bring to Moparfest I can get it to him.
I brought to Carlisle hoping the first person from Canada would reach out but he did so after I left as was only there Thursday am. There is a local person who is next. Tried reaching out but he stated after Carlisle.

I tried to find you Thursday and Friday but I guess you had left already. I do intend to go to the mopar nationals and also moparfest so if it can wait until then cool. Let me know what works.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back