EFI FITech who is running this?

-

lilnoah

Supercharged slant six with 4 speed and 8.25
Reaction score
i am wanting to install this on my slant and was wondering who is running this and what is your full setup?

There's at least one HUGE thread on both the Holley sniper and the FItech

I've got the basic unit and FCC; however, I'm a long way from installing it.

EDIT: it will be installed on a built slant in my wagon. By built, I mean compression will be raised to approximately 10 to 1 by decking the block 90 thou head cut 10 thou (DCR right at 8 to 1), bore 30 over, head worked with O/S 1.70/1.40 valves, headers with the FiTech mounted on top of an Offy. Working at putting the motor together now.

Last edited:
I have installed a Fitech on a 360 in a Dart it is a fine unit.

However, I would not recommend it for an inline. Look on Powerblock TV where they installed a FAST Self Tuning EFI on a Jeep 4.0. For what ever reasons it seemed to be having issues with that configuration.

I will be getting the unit with boost capability so I can add a turbo later

I know it's off subject but just for info you might contact member "Pishta." He home DIY port injection on a slant. Don't remember I think he used a GM box rechipped. There's a bunch of info on this sort of KIY over at "Binder Planet." That is about International Harvester vehicles, in case you didn't

i just put one on my slant a week ago running 10 pounds of boost . had to do some tweaking but i like it so far

i just put one on my slant a week ago running 10 pounds of boost . had to do some tweaking but i like it so far

We.......are........going.........to........have......to........have.........photos!!! LOL

20170731_174208.jpg
20170731_174229.jpg

-
Back