eldenbroch rpm air gap

-
Didn't want to step on you :D......He's a good guy and when i find out exactly what he has, i'll see if we can work out a fair deal for both of us?

All yours brother, all yours.

Well, they're wrong. If you go to the Edelbrock site, you will see that Edelbrock is the correct name.

(Try Googling "eldenbrock", etc...it renames it to the correct name)

Correcting the grammar of my friend wouldn't have worked in my favor. The internet was AOL back then and I would have been walking home

They didnt have internet when I was in school but we had smith corona manual type writers. We also had fast cars and good gas. Sunoco 260 27.9 per gallon cheap reg was 22.9.

One pic i forgot yesterday is the.....

SP2P-318

View attachment sp2p.jpg

Seeing how you said you thought the number 318 was on it somewhere, this may be it.

I gotta tell you if that's the case, for your application, the RPM A/G is going to make it feel like a big block in comparison...:D:D:D.

They didnt have internet when I was in school but we had smith corona manual type writers. We also had fast cars and good gas. Sunoco 260 27.9 per gallon cheap reg was 22.9.

cents?? Last time I filled up my truck it was 50 bucks! Oh man
30 years ago I tried typing on an old Royal that sat out in the shed. People used to have strong fingers! I think it was cast iron

Lets see if this works,
download

This may not be the right way to show this but if oldman rick doesnt want it its up for grabs.
download

Whatever you're trying it's not working.... at least on my screen. :)

Is the pic too big? Maybe an image resize could help.

Just to update.....I am buying his SP2P-318, the wheels are in motion :D. Oops, slow typer, see above ^^^^^

As far as the new Eddy Air-Gap on this car.....it may be one of the best bang for the buck buys you'll see. I don't now the full specs, but a 360 with a 484" cam and a 770 carb. going from SP2P to the A/G must make a incredible difference, especially above 4000 rpms :thumblef:.

Changing manifolds that car will react so much different, even off the bottom it's going to move better is my guess. It's going to be a whole different monster up high.

Rick, do you have some secret classified project you arent telling us about?

.:D With that manifold, when gas gets to 5 bucks a gallon, i'm golden :D.

Actually i got a very fair deal from a good man, and hey, i gotta start somewhere. What's next, dunno? One piece at a time.

That manifold made a hugh diffrence I have to really hang on when it goes threw 2nd gear to high full rpm range improvement.

That manifold made a hugh diffrence I have to really hang on when it goes threw 2nd gear to high full rpm range improvement.

That's great to hear. I did a similar swap on a co-workers brand "C" car years ago (mileage manifold to small single plane) and it went from a best 12.91 in the 1/4 to 12.49 with no other changes. I figured you get a huge boost also :thumleft:.

P.S. i'll be in touch later this week.

-
Back