elec. cut outs

-

jacksdodges

jacksdodges
Reaction score
Does anyone on here run elecctric exhaust cut outs? Iam getting ready install some. Just wondering if you like them or not. And what name brand?

Does anyone on here run elecctric exhaust cut outs? Iam getting ready install some. Just wondering if you like them or not. And what name brand?
I bought a brand new set from Badlans dual 2.5, off thier ebay site, didnt install them yet so not sure how well they work, these do have 5 year warrantee though.

I have QTP cutouts, some people say they have had problems with them, I've been running mine for about 3 years, no problems at all, great cutouts.

I have a set and like them. It's fun messing with people when you pull up to a stop light. I also ran dyno test with open and closed that made it easier. It ran 10HP more through the mufflers. I got "BadlanzHPE Electric Exhaust Cutout"

I have a set and like them. It's fun messing with people when you pull up to a stop light. I also ran dyno test with open and closed that made it easier. It ran 10HP more through the mufflers. I got "BadlanzHPE Electric Exhaust Cutout"

did you try and up jet with them uncorked? you'll just mess up your AFR if you dont tune it with them open...

I used the DMH cutouts on a twin 2.5" system. The motors were reliable enough, but the butterfly shaft bushings got sloppy due to heat and wear.

I contacted DMH twice to see if they could supply new bushings - no reply.

I eneded up shimming them but it was a temporary measure and they have started rattling again. I doubt I'll re-fit them.

And yes, they will lean out your AF - I had to run two stages richer - but made 15HP more with them open when I did.

-
Back