Electric Duster?

-
They could have at least experimented on a lesser car.......that's one less American muscle car let alone mopar that's has fallen victim to "pimp my ride syndrome"

Says he'll dismantle it if it does not sell. Looks like a pretty nice car, nice wheels, etc. If the price less the electrics is reasonable, might be a good project. VIN makes it a 318 car.

Before you dismiss electric cars, check out this page.

http://www.plasmaboyracing.com/whitezombie.php

According to the thread yesterday about this car, the guy was a member here for a time.... I read his blog last year.. pretty interesting!

Has anyone seen or heard of a lead-acid battery exploding....I sure have and it was not pretty....this thing's got 26 of em packed under the hood and trunk.....

According to the thread yesterday about this car, the guy was a member here for a time.... I read his blog last year.. pretty interesting!

Probably would of helped if i searched:confused::banghead: but its different for sure. I just hope no more dusters go through this. 1 Is enough.

The performance of an electric vehicle can be outstanding. Check out the Tesla roadster....faster than vettes, ferarri's, lambos, and porsche's.

Electric in a Duster would be cool if the same ev motors are used as the Tesla.

I think it's pretty cool, and it keeps one more classic Mopar on the road. I hope it sells to someone who will keep it electric. Too bad the guy lost interest in the project, sounds like it was nearly done.
C

-
Back