-
Status
Not open for further replies.

skylines225

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
If anyone has a useable electric washer pump, the one that sits on the fenderwell, and is looking to sell it, let me know! Here's a pic I found for reference, much appreciated!

Attachments

• 809-073_B-2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 95
Thanks JimmyJim, but im looking for a used working one if anyone has a spare or one they don't need.

I found out the mid sixties Rustangs used the same washer pump. They are available from numerous Mustang vendors. Of course they have a ford part number or some such thing on the bottom but once mounted it can't be seen. Looks just like the Chrysler one but a whole lot less expensive. I think I paid less than $30 for a brand new one.

That sounds like a pretty good option. The one I have has a broken nozzle, besides that, it works fine. In this case it's probably best to buy new to avoid the same thing happening if the plastic is brittle. Thanks!

I got an inline pump from a pick a part and just connected the original washer button wire to it.
It installs in the hose between the tank and squirters and works great. (3 bucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back