electronic ignition want to convert

-
An electronic distributor, and a control module and a matched coil. Many people are using the 4-pin HEI for the control module. Many how too's, do a search.

Convert "to what?"

There are many ways to go.....Some guys like Pertronix, and while they seem to be reliable and have a good reputation......you are not going to buy replacement parts at "the store" when you need 'em.

You can go with a Mopar ECU conversion......

Or as above (my choice) you can use a GM HEI module. The advantage of it is no ballast, and even with a factory coil, gives you a hotter spark.

Above and beyond is Mallory/ Accel/ MSD, "the other" aftermarket stuff

And the so called "Skip White" "all in one" distributors, which are cheap and ALSO get used by a number of folks on here

There are many options for how to do the swap. Each has its benefits and drawbacks. I favor the HEI upgrade .
Just go with the Mopar orange box upgrade kit from Summit racing. Did that with my 65 barracuda and 66 powerwagon. I don't think you will regret it. No problems on my 65 cuda for 20+ years, no problems on my 66 powerwagon. Go for it..

Pertronix is easiest, but get the Ignitor II (~$110) or III (~$130). Your existing points distributor must be tight. If not, better to get a later electronic distributor and wire an external 8-pin HEI module + GM coil (from 85-95 GM V-8 truck, ample at junkyards). TrailBeast here sells a kit of new parts ($199). Many posts, so start reading.

-
Back