-
Status
Not open for further replies.

d55dave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
My brother is in the final stages of finishing his 67 Dart race car, it has been a long time project and be hopes to have it finished this year. I was over at his place looking at it last night and cannot believe how absolutely beautiful and meticulous this car is.

When he bought the car many years ago the Dodge letters were missing from the quarter panels, so last year he bought online a very nice set of original letters. Problem is the capital D's have two different stud patterns, and one of his is wrong (see pics). Apparently there are two different ones, one with two studs on the vertical of the D and one with one on the vertical and one on the curve.

I would love to locate and buy a D for him to help finish this beautiful project if anyone has a nice D for sale or trade with two studs on the vertical please let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20150718_214202.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20150718_214209.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20150718_214220.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 116
I have a set with vertical studs, I just looked but will need to unpack some things to find them. They’re off a 68 and are in nice shape. I’ll PM you a pic once I find them.

I managed to get a D locally here from member 440magnum, it was good dealing with you, thanks for your patience and working around my schedule.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back