-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, long story short, my front passenger running light/turn-signal housing pooped the bed in spectacular fashion. Previous owner had some kind of wierd non-standard lens setup on it. Epic fabricobbling. Everything is sort of melted and in pieces.

I'll have to address the driver side as well at some point, but, I gotta have a working lamp ASAP. Not concerned about A+ grade material, I just need something to hold me over for the time being, and with the fastest shipping possible.
received_684245635931232.jpeg

Here's the one I have. There are some hairlines and rock chips in the lens, but, it's intact. The bulb even works! At least before shipping.....:lol:

rfturnsignal.jpg

@Capt46 correct the ones in the bumper.
@cudamark Not even picky about it having a lens at all. I'd come up with a placeholder if I had to. My drives to/from work/college are always after sundown. And in high law enforcement areas.

Anyone who has one that I can use, just DM me a price with the fastest shipping you can get to ZIP code 31535.

@Capt46 correct the ones in the bumper.
@cudamark Not even picky about it having a lens at all. I'd come up with a placeholder if I had to. My drives to/from work/college are always after sundown. And in high law enforcement areas.

Anyone who has one that I can use, just DM me a price with the fastest shipping you can get to ZIP code 31535.
Cuda Mark has one posted I’ll post mine as well in a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back