Emergency brake

-

no1newb

Reaction score
does any one know where i can find a emergency brake assembly for a 65 barracuda, or one that could fit a 65 barracuda?

Are you looking for an original type setup? or and aftermarket or updated type setup?

I have an original setup out of a '72 Duster that I'm taking off to do a newer kind. I'm almost positive that it would fit a barracuda.

If you are looking for the cables that connect to the outside of the backing plates I have two that may work. They need cleaned up with WD-40 or something and you are welcome to them for the cost of shipping from 17404. Please let me know if this is what you are looking for?
KP

im not sure what i need right now, only had the car for a few days and all i was told was it didnt have one. still has the pull lever, but i dont know what exactly i need yet.

Would anyone like the two E-Brake cables I have that connect to the outside of the backing plates. They are NOS and only need cleaned up. Anyone is welcome to them for the cost of shipping from 17404.
KP

I have complete setup for the 63 to 66 a body and will sell whatever parts you need when you figure out what you need.try to shoot pics of what is there and maybe we can get you the right stuff.

sorry it took so long to get back. there is this picture from the parking brake, but there's also something for the parking brake coming off the back wheels. there's also a little bracket right by the exhaust. my grandpa said they probably took it off to put the exhaust system in

-
Back