Emma Is 3 Today!!!!!

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
for those of you that know about EMMA and the struggles we have been thru with her we are SOO happy for her 3rd birthday!!!...

i have some video of EMMA and im gonna try and post it very soon so you can see the progress of her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!!!

HPIM0456 (Small).JPG

HPIM0457 (Small).JPG

:smilebox: happy birthday Emma!!! congrad's to the hole family,have a nice day,and injoy every day given to us.she is a QT. :icescrea: :angel7:

She sure does.let sing happy birthday to here.Happy birthday to you,happy birth day to you.Happy birthday to Emma ,Happy birthday tooo yoooouu!!!
:wav:

Happy Birthday Emma, Hope you has a very happy day and doing well. Ninety-five more to go :heart: :angel1:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike she is a CUTEY!!!

I have two of my own and I LOVE kids!!! If it was up to me I would have 20 more! I would like to have atleast 4 but the wife says no. She says two is plenty. My son was an only child for 8 years and always begged us for a brother then we (she) finally decided to have another one and he got a sister. LOL!!

Happy birthday!!!!!
with many more to come!!!

:happy1: :wav:

THANKS guys!!!!!...of cource EMMA says shes 9!!!!!

for those of you that dont know about EMMA ,she was diagnost(sk) with a rare lung disease when she was 2 1/2 months old and we really didnt know if she was gonna make it and now shes 3 and were VERY happy!!!!!

we took some pics yeasterday and ill post them soon.

-
Back