Enclosed trailer purchase!

-
I drive to Indiana on my birthday (March 25) back in 2017. A local racing friend wrote up my purchase order over three days to make sure I got everything I wanted. I even had to prewired for a stereo since I enjoy music and a lot of track broadcasts round calls over the airwaves. My 16 inch tires held up great and I ordered new brakes which I will be putting on early this years. I switched the outside and inside lights over to LED which I planed from the beginning. I have half carpet half painted walls and rubber coin floors. I installed aluminum plates where my tires sit. It now has a few small dings in it, two of which are from a careless racer at last years Halloween Classic when his pop up tent decided to fly into my trailer instead of his. Thanks buddy. I hate those damn pop up guys. My 26 foot trailer would probably cost 5000-7000 more if order now.

I drive to Indiana on my birthday (March 25) back in 2017. A local racing friend wrote up my purchase order over three days to make sure I got everything I wanted. I even had to prewired for a stereo since I enjoy music and a lot of track broadcasts round calls over the airwaves. My 16 inch tires held up great and I ordered new brakes which I will be putting on early this years. I switched the outside and inside lights over to LED which I planed from the beginning. I have half carpet half painted walls and rubber coin floors. I installed aluminum plates where my tires sit. It now has a few small dings in it, two of which are from a careless racer at last years Halloween Classic when his pop up tent decided to fly into my trailer instead of his. Thanks buddy. I hate those damn pop up guys. My 26 foot trailer would probably cost 5000-7000 more if order now.

Thanks for the diamond plate trick, I already have 4 pieces to put down after I paint the floor.
My trailer with the options I got is $13,500.
My neighbor has the same trailer minus the cabinet, wired for 110 and aluminum wheels was $8,000 in 2014.

Elkhart Indiana has to be the trailer capital of the United States!
Almost every business we saw has something to do with the trailer industry.
Pretty cool place.

Thanks for the diamond plate trick, I already have 4 pieces to put down after I paint the floor.
My trailer with the options I got is $13,500.
My neighbor has the same trailer minus the cabinet, wired for 110 and aluminum wheels was $8,000 in 2014.

Elkhart Indiana has to be the trailer capital of the United States!
Almost every business we saw has something to do with the trailer industry.
Pretty cool place.

I actually did my plates at the drag strip. I had them cut and ready to go and showed up for a day of racing early. Before I unloaded I marked where each tire sat then unloaded. Didn’t take long after that to drill some holes and screw them down. It sure help protect your flooring.

-
Back