Encouragement Needed!!!

-
I am so close to finishing my project and i have reached a standstill. I have the following things left to do and I need some encouragement (ie harassment) to get it done so that I can drive it to the Nationals!
1) Front seats covered ( I have the Legendary covers and foam),
2) Flush, bleed and adjust the brakes,
3) Install the seats, door panels, and steering wheel,
4) Torque the driver's side exhaust manifold,
5) Finish mounting the sway bar,

6) Install the chrome badging on the front fenders,
7) Install the front valance, grill,* and headlights,
and
8) Get the front end aligned.
I also am yet to fire the engine from a rebuild, in which I will then need to check all the fluids, especially the trans as it is rebuilt also.

FOLKS, PLEASE RIDE MY :bootysha:!!!!!

finished in blue
partially finished in green

*I had to get the grill and valance on because there is an old biddy realtor in our neighborhood who usually drives around on Thursdays looking for people whom she thinks defile her neighborhood. I am on her list as I have had some junkers and wrecked cars in my driveway. While our neighborhood does not have covenants like some, the city has ordinances that she will call for them to enforce. I don't want to give her any incentive to ask the police to cruise by. They are nice about it, but she is persistent.

dustermaniac: Getting close to the call for "fire in the hole" I checked the wiring, and hooked up the remote starter switch and located the fire extinguisher. Maybe Thursday???

-
Back