-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mick

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm in the market for a used engine as in the size I have posted. I believe the Chrysler engine is the best way for me to go. Unfortunately I'm not able to pick-up from living in Australia. But surely shipping would be an alternative transport. I have noticed on some for sale ads, that they will not ship. Now that makes it a bit hard. Is there a reason for this ? Curious.
360 would be good. Plenty of torque. Any help and responses would be appreciated.
Thanx Guys

I think most people here won't ship engines is because it's a lot of work to prep them for shipping & mainly because it is SO expensive to ship ANYTHING these days here, especially to Australia. Maybe if you let people know how much you would spend for buying an engine & having it shipped to you might persuade them to sell & ship you one.
It shouldn't be expensive for the engine, we have plenty of good ones here, but shipping would cost a lot more than the price you're buying the engine for.
Anyway, that's my thoughts.

Shipping to Australia, most likely means shipping in a container from Long Beach (LA). Therefore finding one in Southern Cal makes that possible. Also contact the consolidators there first and find out the logistics issues. Then you can ease the shipping 'unknowns' to a seller of an engine, upfront.

I’ll have a 360 long block for sale soon
40 over
Milodon pan
488 purple cam

A couple years ago I shipped an AMC 401 to Australia. It was pretty easy.

I live in Idaho, @$250 to ship to the port in Los Angeles, California and I think another $1500 to ship to Australia.

PM me if you’re interested
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back