Status
Not open for further replies.

SlantSicknessDart63

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey FABO,

I'm looking for an early engine and trans to go in my Dart. I'm trying to stay as far away from then electronic controlled stuff as possible.

I tried searching the classifieds, but it's extremely difficult to tell what has been sold.

Thanks.

Hey FABO,

I'm looking for an early engine and trans to go in my Dart. I'm trying to stay as far away from then electronic controlled stuff as possible.

I tried searching the classifieds, but it's extremely difficult to tell what has been sold.

Thanks.
v-8? Hemi? Slant six?...Automatic? 4 gear?

In most cases, if you want to spend less cash stick with what it had. Was it already an Auto or a Manual trans? If auto it would have a push button shifter or if manual it would have a 3 on the column shifter if it has not been modified.

Then I would go with /6 and if you can get a push button trans your set, in the long run it can be less expensive to use a newer 904 late 60-to mid 70s and an aftermarket shifter, to many reasons to list, I'm sure other will chime in. If you were on this coast I have most of all you need. have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back