-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67DartICT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a brand new year one underdash wiring harness and an engine bay/front light harness.

The engine harness was on a 1967 dart and it has the provisions for electronic ignition. Included in the sale of the harness is the voltage regulator, ballast resistor, and ignition control module. It its designed to be used with the later style alternator and 1973+ electronics. It will also work on 1968 years for sure because it has 2 purple wires for the fender lights. This harness powers the front headlights as well.

The underdash harness comes with a new ignition switch, some flashers, and a brand new headlight switch. I did modify the harness to bypass my ahmeter by cutting the eyelit terminals and splicing them together. If you would rather have it back to factory just simply put 2 eyelits back on the ends.

My car had poor wiring and instead of messing with the years of poor electrical work and corrosion I opted to replace the entire wiring. Recently my priorities have changed and I am selling all my parts. Asking $400 and I will ship. The 2 wiring harnesses alone will cost you $509 brand new plus shipping

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 258
  • photo 3.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 244
Ideally you should have your location posted in your ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back