engine break in

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
no that air gap was sold to some one down the street from me

And that's why you said you traded it for some other part you needed when I was supposed to come down and buy it that week. Hmmmm ...

Just locate and get the pistons to Crackedback and we'll call it even ... or so.

but when you send a tracking number that says they have arrived and have been delieverd it means alot...thats why they make tracking

Yeah, like the sharpe spray gun they said was delivered and was finally found 4 months later... That kind of delivery.

Delivery confirmation is WORTHLESS with the USPS. There's a reason I happily pay for insurance when things are shipped USPS, but, you don't get it.

OK dude you asked for it. I'm going to call you out in your own special thread. Hope you enjoy it.

i located the pistons in indio ca
usps.com

if you guys have problems with my selling, although the ones who have bought and gotten their items from me are fine..dont buy from me.. i tried to sell the items on here but diden want them so i went to ebay..which is not related to any type of selling on here

i shipped them...i dont have them... i can even get the lady at the usps to prove i sent them... once i send them its out of my control

i shipped them...i dont have them... i can even get the lady at the usps to prove i sent them... once i send them its out of my control

You don't know much kid. It's your responsibility as the shipper to get me the items I bought...

That's part of the reason I paid for REQUIRED insurance you knucklehead... you were just trying to glom a few more bucks by charging insurance and "forgetting" to get it. Not my fault you screwed up. If you wouldn't have required insurance, I would have asked for it because of past experience with the USPS.

Find the pistons or send me my money back. If you don't, paypal may hammer you, if they don't, enjoy the chargeback coming your way and any additional fees that go with it from my credit card company/paypal.

You're a real piece of work!!!

Interesting thread you started not long ago:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=30276

ill call paypal and show them the tracking number and make it go in a circle becasue i shipped them and the address was correct or else it would have been returned becasue their would have been no address existed

i told you that i would pay back the insurance since i dident pay for it, becasue with all my items it is required but i thought usps was like ups and isured up to 100 but i guess not, o its fine ill pay for a tip top lawyer since hes in the family..and he will give me advice on what to do....ill jsut close my paypal account because ill just use money orders from now on, and plus you dident listen to the instructions on my page about how to pay so when you clicked pay now on the item site it had insurance required

Sorry you can't go back and say I'll refund the insurance because it got lost after the fact. It was YOUR responsibility to ship based upon YOUR terms.

I paid exactly what you wanted to ship, you screwed up not getting insurance on the item.

Not if the dropped it at the wrong house you knucklehead. Not the first time they've done that out here.

You already submitted the tracking number to paypal.

Man up...

i told you that i would pay back the insurance since i dident pay for it, becasue with all my items it is required but i thought usps was like ups and isured up to 100 but i guess not, o its fine ill pay for a tip top lawyer since hes in the family..and he will give me advice on what to do....ill jsut close my paypal account because ill just use money orders from now on, and plus you dident listen to the instructions on my page about how to pay so when you clicked pay now on the item site it had insurance required

I'm not one to but in, but, NOT cool man, not cool. I think the "right" thing to do is to give his money back. The item is YOUR responsibility until it arrives at the sellers door, like it or not.

ill call paypal and show them the tracking number and make it go in a circle becasue i shipped them and the address was correct or else it would have been returned becasue their would have been no address existed

Keep it up DusterBoy and nobody will buy anything from you on this site ever again. I would recommend that you contact crackedback, personally, (that's means not in this thread) and settle this otherwise it's going to get ugly and you will loose.

Terry

WTF DB15!!! Just when I thought you couldn't dig a bigger hole for yourself and surprise, surprise ... here it is. Just make good (as in total refund) on this if the pistons don't get into crackedback's hands. Whew, I am spent just reading all this stuff. Even Dave Layson's business practices are starting to look pretty good compared to yours.

im done i tried to talk to him in personal but he wants to come out in the open in my post..done

I had something similar happen a few years back and PayPal didn't want to care. I submitted a mail fraud compaint to the FBI's online fraud department, and within a few days the Attorney General's office in my state was in contact with PayPal, and it was taken care of quickly.

Make sure you mention "mail fraud" and "FBI" to your awesome relative lawyer when you talk to him and see what he says.

A delivery confirmation just means that they dumped it somewhere. Contact the USPS and have them trace it. If they won't, refund the money. You screwed up.

im done i tried to talk to him in personal but he wants to come out in the open in my post..done

You gave me the same BS answers last night when I asked you.

Don't expect a lot of support from people that have read what happened.
Run, little boy, run... taking your bat and ball and going home????

Man up and do the right thing.

If it was me and this happened, you'd have had a refund last night. Maybe I'm different... I have a ethics!

i have nothing more to say...from this point on i will not sell on this site again..ebay is all different

Having a discussion with you last night via PM got the same junk answers as today. I'll give you one thing... you're consistent.

And I bought this on E-bay, not the site... Man give it up.

he said call and trace it so ill try to trace it, why would i give it up...it shipped and was recieved

i have nothing more to say...from this point on i will not sell on this site again..ebay is all different

Hey Dusterboy, isn't that what you said after that intake manifold disaster you tried selling last month, for new price as I recall. When are you going to learn that if you do a half assed job you'll live a half assed life and you'll be called an ***. I think confusious said that or maybe it was Charles Manson, I can't be sure. Crackedback help me out here.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

Hey Dusterboy, isn't that what you said after that intake manifold disaster you tried selling last month, for new price as I recall. When are you going to learn that if you do a half assed job you'll live a half assed life and you'll be called an ***. I think confusious said that or maybe it was Charles Manson, I can't be sure. Crackedback help me out here.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

All I know is "He who fart in church, sit in own pew." :fart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back