Engine builder Northeast

-
another vote for RAMM. Jesse ported my W2's and gave me advise on which cam company to go with. i'm very pleased with his work. i'll defiantly get Jesse to do work for me down the road.

another vote for RAMM. Jesse ported my W2's and gave me advise on which cam company to go with. i'm very pleased with his work. i'll defiantly get Jesse to do work for me down the road.

Thank you for chiming in, I’m hoping he wants to work on this project.

Wow thankyou CementMan! I hope to see you're next project in my shop again. J.Rob

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions, I’ve decided as soon as everything is in my possession I will be dropping it all off with RAMM/Jesse. I’m looking forward to this build. I’ll start a build thread when I start making some headway.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions, I’ve decided as soon as everything is in my possession I will be dropping it all off with RAMM/Jesse. I’m looking forward to this build. I’ll start a build thread when I start making some headway.

Good choice. If he can put the extra bolt holes in that's a big deal, especially if you are putting boost to it.

BTW, I forgot to ask what heads you have. I just ASSumed you had heads with the 18 bolts hole pattern in them.

Yes I do, they are Victor heads. They haven’t had any port work done yet.

I hadn’t talked to him about those yet I don’t believe. If he is willing I would love to have them done. Hopefully I will have everything by the end of the month, and then I’ll drive it all up to him and drop it off. My truck is in Ohio getting some work done so I have to pick it up anyways and bring it back to put in storage.

Solid Choice. I didn't realize Duane was slowing down. I wouldn't use PK.

Thayer Racing Engines in Brewer, ME. I've seen his engines run at Winterport Dragway.. heavy hitters.

-
Back