-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Like it says... After days of repairs to the harness under the hood, and a look at some wiring diagrams I really need to replace these instead of continuing to repair them. A previous owner (or owners) have totally forked the wiring in this car.

So I need an

engine harness for 72 Duster, V8, with point ignition

dash harness (clean and UNCUT) for the same 72 Duster

Please let me know what you have

I dont know how much different they are but i have a 69 one and i added the extra wires for 70 up ignition let me know if it will work and i am sure we can make a deal i just pulled it out of my running dart last weekend.

Thanks, but the clusters are very different from 69 to 72. And part of the problem is people were making modifications that they shouldn't have been. If I were inclined to spend more time making mods, I'd just straighten what I have out. But I'd really rather cut my losses and get harnesses that haven't been messed with.

Thanks again for the offer

I only have the engine harness i guess i thought that was what you needed

Yep. Their price on the engine harness is about $70 cheaper than (list price) from Year 1. Unfortunately they don't make dash harnesses. So if I can't fine a choice (used) engine harness, that's where I'll be getting one from.

I have one out of a 73 valiant , dash and engine, but it's electonic

Thanks much.

Anyone know if there is any real difference between a 72 and a 73 dash harness? Also I don't think there is, but anyone have a definitive answer as to whether being electronic or point ignition would make a difference in a dash harness?

Thanks to the three of you who responded. I ordered a new dash and tail light harness while in Vegas this last week, and will order the engine harness from Evans this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back