engine is in finally

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok me and my son finally got the 360 in the Dart.This has been a 2 year battle,I plan on spending next week hooking everything up,if my oldest daughter gives me a break from building her deck.Thought I would share my good newsssssssss:cheers: for me lol.

sony pic 281.jpg

sony pic 283.jpg

sony pic 285.jpg

sony pic 287.jpg

thanksss guys but that engine bay got hit with a few scratches,this was the first one ever that got nick.

Car is looking great. What are the specs on the motor?

well 20 over,202 340 915 j heads 280-474 pulple cam,Ld340 intake,dunomax headers,600 holley for now plan on a 650 soon.727 tranny Tf2 shift kit, 323 gear should be fine for a cheah build.Thankssss for asking.

i.m almost in the same spot have to paint motor then install / can i ask some questions/ were are you puting the pcv/ engine only or trans and engine together. were did you nick my is just painted in oct. 09 thanks

i.m almost in the same spot have to paint motor then install / can i ask some questions/ were are you puting the pcv/ engine only or trans and engine together. were did you nick my is just painted in oct. 09 thanks

Well I nick the rad support my picker would no go any higher my falt.PCV will go on the right side valve couver.

is there a baffle in the valve cover? my don,t have one. if you had the lift on the 4th hole then you would have been ok? engine and trans at the same time?

P1011197.jpg

P1011198.jpg

is there a baffle in the valve cover? my don,t have one. if you had the lift on the 4th hole then you would have been ok? engine and trans at the same time?

Yep they booth went in at the same time.My valve covers have no baffels,however I got 2 Mister gasket gromets that are made for covers that have no baffels.

thanks for the imfo / summit is just down the road from me for the mr gasket parts / mine is 4 speed car so bell houseing is going in with motor. i hope to git-r-done

-
Back